Please join us for the historic launch of America’s first official Park&Pedal program – right here in Boston, and on July Walk/Ride Day! The launch event will be on Friday July 31st, starting at 7:30am, at our flagship Park&Pedal lot location in DCR’s Christian-Herter Park at 1255 Soldiers Field Rd.
Secretary Matthew Beaton from the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs and Carol Sanchez, Commissioner of the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation will say a few words to kick off the event.
Park your car for free and ride your bike into work along the Charles River! Amidst the introduction and excitement, there will be:
- Five new Montague bicycles raffled off! MSRP is $600 to $1,000 each!
- One new Bern helmet raffled off
- Free bike service by Belmont Wheelworks
- Free bagels from Iggy’s Bread
- Free donut holes from Union Sq Donuts
- Free coffee from Crema Café
- Free food from Whole Foods Market
- Mix 104.1 Street Team with prizes and giveaways
- Group rides into Boston led by Urban Adventours
- Walk/Ride Day Check-In and Rewards by Green Streets Initiative
- Support by Boston Bikes, MassBike, & Boston Cyclists Union
- Free Park&Pedal water bottles
- Giveaways and info from other local transportation groups & vendors
RSVP on our Facebook event page, and be sure to join us and make part of your commute fun, healthy, and green! We hope to see you there!